We're happy to announce that RhodeCode 4.13 series release is out. In this release, we introduced long-awaited branch permissions,
a new unified repository switcher, public user group profiles and a completely new caching to improve performance even further.
This release highlights are:
- Enterprise-Grade Branch permissions.
- Built-in Error Tracker.
- Unified repo switcher.
- New caches improving permissions calculation.
- Public user group profiles.
- Nix 18.03 based packages.
- Added support for svn 1.10
- Added support for Mercurial 4.6
- Few notable security improvements.
- Better clustering support.
Take a few minutes to update your RhodeCode instance:
rccontrol self-update && rccontrol upgrade '*'
New to RhodeCode? Download the latest RhodeCode 4.13 Series from our website.
Keep reading for full release details.