It's been a while since the last release! But we're happy to announce that RhodeCode 4.17 (along with 4.16) is officially out!
Those releases highlights are:
- New enhanced User Interface.
- ElasticSearch 6.X support and new enhanced full-text search.
- Artifacts feature to store binary/none-vcs files bound to a repository.
- Authentication: introduced User restriction and Scope restrictions.
- SVN PreCommit hooks, allowing file name and size validation server side.
- Mercurial 4.9 Support with sparserevlog.
Take a few minutes to update your RhodeCode instance:
rccontrol self-update && rccontrol upgrade '*'
New to RhodeCode? Download the latest RhodeCode 4.17 Series from our website.
Keep reading for full release details.