The newest release of RhodeCode 4.7 is out. In this release, we focused on improving handling of large binary assets. Introduced Jupyter Notebook rendering and improved securit and performance. This release highlights are:
- Git LFS API V2 Support.
- Enabled downloading of Git LFS and Mercurial Largefiles objects directly via RhodeCode UI.
- Jupyter Notebook rendering.
- Mercurial 4.1 support for new compression algorithm called 'Zstandard' for even faster clones.
- New workflow for PullRequest with manual merges.
- RhodeCode AuthTokens can now be bound to single repositories for added security.
Take a few minutes to update your RhodeCode instance:
rccontrol self-update && rccontrol upgrade '*'
New to RhodeCode? Download the latest RhodeCode 4.7 Series from our website.
Keep reading for full release details.