This is a scheduled release that adds an important SSH security fix, enables the integration framework for
SVN repositories, and introduces a new automation task that enables bi-directional sync of repositories.
This release highlights are:
- Important Security fix for SSH backend.
- All integrations like Slack, email, Jenkins now are enabled for SVN backend.
- Added new dedicated Jenkins integration with the support of CSRF authentication.
- RhodeCode instances can now automatically push or pull from/to remote locations.
- Speed up pull request display speed by introducing diff-caches.
- Exposed public user group profiles.
Take a few minutes to update your RhodeCode instance:
rccontrol self-update && rccontrol upgrade '*'
New to RhodeCode? Download the latest RhodeCode 4.12 Series from our website.
Keep reading for full release details.