We're happy to announce that RhodeCode 4.14 and 4.15 series release is out.
In 4.14 release, we introduced improvements in code-review components, repository archiving, and a new more powerful rcextensions component.
The 4.15 release adds SAML 2.0 Authentication support.
This release highlights are:
- SAML 2.0 Authentication with support for Google, OneLogin, DuoSecurity.
- Improved code review with new diff options, and smart context.
- All new rcextensions extending functionality.
- Updated fonts to show more consistent style across all different platforms.
- Switched Polymer components to Polymer 3.0.
Take a few minutes to update your RhodeCode instance:
rccontrol self-update && rccontrol upgrade '*'
New to RhodeCode? Download the latest RhodeCode 4.15 Series from our website.
Keep reading for full release details.