Our latest release of RhodeCode 4.8 is out. In this release, we focused on improving code review rules, and we made them Common Criteria Compatible.
Additionally, we introduced new advanced audit logs functionality to track the most important actions.
Finally, we added a bunch of security fixes and improvements after performing an excessive security audit using hacker one program.
This release highlights are:
- Common Criteria Compatible code-review workflow.
- Audit Logs action tracking.
- Mercurial: enabled evolve extension.
- Integrations: exposed permalinks in event data and repository extra fields variables.
- SVN: increases compatibility option to allow pre 1.9 version.
- Fixed few security issues found during an audit.
Take a few minutes to update your RhodeCode instance:
rccontrol self-update && rccontrol upgrade '*'
New to RhodeCode? Download the latest RhodeCode 4.8 Series from our website.
Keep reading for full release details.